Certificate of Deposit
About Certificates of Deposit
- Certificates of Deposit (CD’s) are investment products that provide you with a guaranteed rate of return for a specified period of time.
- Certificates are available in varying terms.
- Most minimum deposits and balances to earn interest are as low as $1,000.00.
- A monthly interest transfer or check is available on all accounts.
- All certificates will be renewed subject to the renewal terms of the individual certificate.
Certificate of Deposit Rates
Rates effective (date)
(Personal CD) 12 Months
- Personal Certificate of Deposit
*All interest rates are subject to change at our discretion. Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are accurate as of (date). You must maintain the minimum balance in your account each day to obtain the annual percentage yield. The annual percentage yield disclosed assumes that the principal and interest will remain on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings. Fees may reduce earnings. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.Please contact a personal banker for further information regarding rates and fees at 1-773-594-5900.
***For information regarding Jumbo CD Rates contact a personal banker at 1-773-594-5900.