DirectLink Merchant helps you save time by transmitting check images instantly to First Nations Bank for deposit into your Business Account.
Checks can be scanned at your office to create a digital image, which you send to the bank over a secure encrypted internet connection.
We receive the file and credit the deposit to your business account without you ever having to leave your office.
DirectLink Merchant Benefits:
- Online access to check images – no need to photocopy checks before depositing them.
- Extends deposit cut-off times for same-day credit, improving availability.
- Ability to export data directly into your business accounts receivable system.
- Faster clearing and notification of returned items, improving cash flow.
- Better administrative controls, including the ability to define user roles, reset passwords and instantly add or delete users.
- Ability to see deposits from multiple users regardless of their physical location.
Get Started Today!
A bank representative will help you get started with the right hardware and software.
You can scan checks and transmit images to First Nations Bank for posting and clearing using:
- Computer with broadband Internet connection
- First Nations Bank scanner
Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of DirectLink Merchant.