Custom Alerts can help monitor your account!
- Account Balance
- Check # Processed
- Deposit of $ Processed
- Starting Balance is above $
- Starting Balance is below minimum
- Transfer Failed
- Transfer Processed
Debit Card Alerts
- Card Status Changed
- Card Transaction at or above $
- Card Transaction Declined
- Transaction Monitoring - Card not Present
- Transaction Monitoring - International Transaction
- Transaction Monitoring - Out of State Transaction
- Transaction Monitoring - Suspicious Activity
Bill Payment Alerts
- Automatic Payment Notice
- Bill Payment Account Notice
- Payee Added or Changed
- Payment Failed or Overdrew Account
- Payment Processed
- Payment Reminder
- Contact Information Changed
- New Statement Available
- Password Changed
- User ID Changed
- User ID Disabled
You can set up a number of alerts and decide how often you receive them and where.
Choose either your primary email address or via text message.
To set up a Custom Alert
To set up a custom alert, log into your Online Banking account.
Go to Customer Service.
Under Contact Options, click Manage Alerts.
Choose the Alerts that best suit your needs.
Important Legal Disclosures and Important Information
2. Only card transactions made from the primary account for your Debit card cause these alerts to be sent.