Mobile Deposit from First Nations Bank
Mobile deposit from First Nations Bank gives you the power to deposit checks into your eligible accounts using your
compatible device wherever and whenever you want.
More to know about Mobile Deposit...
- Mobile Deposit will accept checks, payable to the depositor, with a current date, drawn on a U.S. Bank. Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Traveler’s Checks or Tax Refund Checks are not acceptable for deposit and will be declined.
- Checks MUST be endorsed with "For First Nations Bank Mobile Deposit Only" above the customer’s signature. Customers are encouraged to keep their original check in a secure location for 14 days following the completion of their deposit.
- There is a 5:00pm CST cut-off time for Mobile Deposits. Deposits submitted on weekends, federal holidays, and after 5:00pm CST Monday-Friday are processed the following business day.
- Mobile Maximum Check Limit: The maximum check limit per transaction accepted through Mobile Deposit is $25,000.00. This limit allows the customer to deposit an item up to $25,000.00, however, the item will not be processed until it is approved. This allows for emergency situations.
- Mobile Xpress Deposit Payment Limit: The maximum single item amount a user may deposit through Mobile XPress Deposit is $2,500.00.
- Daily Limit: The maximum cumulative amount a depositor may deposit in a single day is $2,500.00. The cumulative total for all accounts will apply towards this limit.
- Daily Limit Count: The maximum number of deposits a depositor can make in a single business day is 5.
- Multi-day Limit: The maximum cumulative amount a depositor may deposit in a 25 day period is $5,000.00.
- Multi-day Limit Count: The maximum number of deposits a depositor can make in a 25 day period is 10.
How does First Nations Bank Mobile Deposit work?
You can make a mobile deposit using our mobile app and the camera on your compatible device:
Select the deposit icon from the menu
Choose which eligible FNB account you want your check to be deposited into and enter the amount of the check.
Sign the back of the check and write "For FNB Mobile deposit only" under your signature.
Take a photo of the front and back side of your check by holding your device over the check within the guidelines.
Select the green button.
Select Continue, approve the deposit and your banking is done!
First Nations Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking, however, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply. Also, a supported mobile device is needed to use the Mobile Banking App. Mobile Deposit is a feature of First Nations Bank Mobile Banking. Use of the Mobile Deposit feature requires a supported camera-equipped device and you must download a First Nations Bank mobile banking app. Eligible First Nations Bank account and First Nations Bank Online Banking is required. Certain other restrictions apply. See the mobile banking terms and conditions.
Federal regulation prohibits you from making more than a total of 6 transfers each month to other accounts from a savings or money market account (including transfers to another account for overdraft protection) or to third parties each month by check, through point-of-sale purchase transactions with a banking card, by preauthorized or automatic agreements, telephone, or online. See your account agreement for more information. Other limits may apply to your account. Excessive transactions may result in changing your Money Market or Savings account to a non-interest bearing checking account.
Must enroll/set up service and transaction limits apply.
First Nations Bank Alerts are free to customers. However, third party message and data rates may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Check with your wireless carrier for details regarding your specific wireless plan and any data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.
Apple, iPod, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone, Touch ID, Face ID, and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Pay and Google Play™ store are trademarks of Google Inc.
Bank deposit products and services provided by First Nations Bank. Member FDIC