Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit helps you save time by transmitting check images instantly to First Nations Bank for deposit into your Business Account.
Checks can be scanned at your office to create a digital image, which you send to the bank over a secure encrypted internet connection.
We receive the file and credit the deposit to your business account without you ever having to leave your office.
Remote Deposit Benefits:
- Online access to check images – no need to photocopy checks before depositing them.
- Extends deposit cut-off times for same-day credit, improving availability.
- Ability to export data directly into your business accounts receivable system.
- Faster clearing and notification of returned items, improving cash flow.
- Better administrative controls, including the ability to define user roles, reset passwords and instantly add or delete users.
- Ability to see deposits from multiple users regardless of their physical location.
Get Started Today!
A bank representative will help you get started with the right hardware and software.
You can scan checks and transmit images to First Nations Bank for posting and clearing using:
- Computer with broadband Internet connection
- First Nations Bank scanner
Enjoy the convenience and cost savings of Remote Deposit.
Call us today for more information.
Chicago Office 1-773-594-5900
Wheaton Office 1-630-260-2200